Therapy is found to be an important service, therefore covered in part or full by most insurance companies. Before your initial appointment, please call your insurance company to ask the following:
1. Is outpatient behavioral health therapy covered by my plan?
2. Is Vibrant Mind Therapeutics in-network?
3. If not, does my plan cover out-of-network providers?
4. How many sessions/year does my plan cover?
5. What is my deductible and co-pay?
6. If applicable, does my plan cover Virtual Therapy/Telehealth?
Of course, insurance is not required to participate in therapy.
Individual therapy sessions are $135. Initial assessments are required when beginning therapy to give the clinician valuable information in getting to know you and your needs. These are more comprehensive and often take longer. The cost of the initial assessment is $200. Group therapy ranges from $15-$35/session depending on the group focus and format.
Cash, check, credit, debit, FSA, and HSA are accepted.